Step 2: withSimplicity x Davina - Activate & Set!
Natural Luxe. Keep your skin hydrated and protected while making sure your makeup lasts all day long. Set in Silver provides nutrients to the skin that combat the side effects of skin damage.
Activates the hyaluronic acid in our wS x Davina bronzing powders.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Colloidal Silver, Glycerin, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Absolute, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Aloe, in addition to its antibacterial properties, contains compounds called polysaccharides that encourage the skin to repair and new cells to develop. Aloe also helps to lock in moisture and stimulate fibroblast activity, which boosts collagen and promotes skin elasticity. In line with our “sunset” theme, aloe can actually prevent tryosinase, the enzyme responsible for skin discoloration and dark spots in addition to helping fade sun damage.
- Colloidal Silver, used topically in small amounts, helps kill off any viruses, bacteria, and fungi that come in contact with it; therefore making it great for people with skin conditions such as acne. Colloidal Silver is also a great ingredient for scarring, anti-aging, and the restoration of damaged skin cells.
- Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin and locks it in, keeping harmful chemicals and environmental elements off the skin. Just enough is added to our formula to keep makeup in place all day and to add moisture without making the skin too oily.
- Vanilla is an amazing anti-aging ingredient! It helps to slow down the signs of aging in addition to being a good source of B-vitamins. Vanilla is also rich in antioxidants, which help prevent skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Bergamot Peel Oil is used not just for its alluring aroma, but also for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, making it great for acne-prone skin.
- Rose Flower Oil, in addition to being used for scent, hydrates the skin, helps to clear acne, reduces signs of aging, and minimizes the appearance of scars. It’s also great for skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Aromatherapeutic benefits include: stress relief, improvement in sleep, and alleviation of anxiety.
- Geranium Flower has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties making it great for reducing breakouts, soothing irritated skin, and fighting skin infections. Geranium flower is also effective in eliminating dead skin cells, tightening the skin, promoting the regeneration of new skin, and diminishing signs of aging. Aromatherapeutic benefits include: stress and anxiety relief, enhanced concentration, and balanced emotions, just to name a few.
- Peppermint Oil has soothing and cooling properties that freshen the skin. The menthol in peppermint works to brighten dull skin. Peppermint also helps control excess oil which can lead to clogged pores.
Shake well before using. Hold 10 inches away from face and spritz to set makeup, activate the hyaluronic acid in the Golden Hour and Bronze Night Bronzers, and hydrate the skin for long-lasting moisture and beauty.