Beard Oil - Woodsman
This product is currently sold out.
Our all natural Woodsman Beard Oil is designed to condition, moisturize and freshen up your beard. If you've ever had issues with an itchy, dry beard, this is what you're looking for.
Part of our Woodsman line, the Woodsman Beard Oil features notes of Pine, Blue Cypress, Black Spruce, and Cedarwood.
- 1 oz net weight
- All natural ingredients
- Amber glass bottle with secure cap
- Handcrafted in Harrisonburg, Virginia
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) leaf oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) oil, Picea mariana (Northern Lights Black Spruce) leaf oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed.)
- Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
- Do the same down the front
- Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard
- Use your fingertips to coat the hairs on your mustache
- use a comb to evely distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place