Our June-Look: It’s finally summer! Your hair gets lighter and your skin gets darker; longer, sunnier days are here! Supplement your summer glow with our curated wS June Look, which includes products to make you feel good while minimizing the amount of makeup on your face. No one wants to be wearing too much makeup during the warm weather - enjoy our thoughtful selections that will make you feel and look good without going overboard!
June Daytime Look
- Use our Organic Liquid Foundation to create a solid base for the rest of your look. Our lovely model, Shannon, is wearing Shade 5 with only one pump needed for her whole face! Our lightweight foundation is breathable, minimal, and aloe-infused; it’s perfect for long, sunny days that require skin moisture and light sun protectant.
- Our Organic Concealer comes with a multitude of benefits! On Shannon, we used the shade Glow under her eyes. Glow is perfect for tan skin, because the peachy shade counteracts with the purple and blue hues underneath the eye to add some brightness while also hydrating and nourishing the delicate skin. We highly recommend using our mineral setting powder (especially in the summer) to keep the concealer in place with the sweat and humid weather that comes with the summer months.
- The Mineral Pressed Bronzer in the shade Summer Glow gives a sheer and buildable color perfect for supplementing your natural summer glow (without the sun damage) to give you a healthy and sun-kissed look! The Summer Glow shade is best for darker complexions and perfect for tanned skin! We placed the bronzer under the cheekbones and around the perimeter of the face where the sun would naturally hit, adding depth and dimension.
- Shannon is wearing our Organic Blush in the shade Rose to supplement her darker complexion to create a nice flush without being too bright.. Sweep some onto the apples of your cheeks before heading out for the day to mimic a natural blush and to complement your gorgeous tan!
- Organic Mascara lifts and separates your lashes for a fuller look that’ll draw attention to your beautiful eyes and keep it simple at the same time. For the summertime, we like to be minimal while still enhancing your natural beauty - our mascara is a must! Shannon is wearing black mascara to provide lift, length, and fullness to her lashes.
- Use our natural highlighter to emphasize your best features and amplify your natural glow. We used the Mineral Pressed Highlighter on Shannon to add glow to the tops of the cheek bones, tip and bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, and her brow bones. It’s all about having a natural-looking glow in the summer - not a sweaty one!
- For the lips, we used the Organic Lip Gloss in the shade Orchid to top-off Shannon’s makeup. Since the face makeup was very neutral, we decided on a fun pop of color for the lips to complete the summer look.
June Nighttime Look
For the nighttime look, we added a few more products to the daytime look to emphasize the eyes.
- Our Organic Liquid Liner is perfect for transforming your day-look to night! For Shannon we applied a simple, straight line across that becomes thicker as it approaches the outer corners of the eyes - this adds some lift without creating a cat-eye (but a cat-eye would be the purr-fect for a more dramatic nighttime look!)
- We used our Mineral Eye Powder in the color Midnight Blue on Shannon to make her eyes pop. Line the lower lash line with this bright and mysterious color, by spraying our Perfect Line Brush with the Hydrating Mist to make the pigment stronger, brighter, and to help the eye powder stay on all-night-long.
- Our nighttime look includes a dramatic eye, so balance it out with our Organic Lip Gloss in the shade Nude. Nude is the perfect shade to add a nice gloss to the lips while enhancing the natural lip color.
Share your June looks with us using the hashtag #wSJunelook and tagging us in your photos on Facebook and Instagram! For questions about this look, contact Mary.